Leading Edge Learning Management Technology with Microsoft 365 - LMS365 Webinars
An Introduction to LMS365
With LMS365 you can train your distributed workforce using a single, unified platform your business already knows how to use. Leveraging your existing Microsoft 365, SharePoint or Teams environment, you can quickly and easily deliver state-of-the-art learning and training through a familiar environment, supported by cutting edge technology.
This introductory Webinar will be held on Wednesday 9th December at 3pm and will provide an overview demonstration of the suite of learning features available in LMS365, including:
- Compiling Learning Modules from existing or new content
- Building Course Catalogues
- Creating and assigning Learning Paths
- Tracking and reporting learner activity and achievement
- The Learner Interface (via Browser and Microsoft Teams)
- The Administration Interface
Enhance Microsoft Teams with the LMS365 Learning App
With over 115 million active users, Microsoft Teams has become one of the most popular collaboration platforms for organisations looking to enhance their digital workspace. However, the platform is often under utilised and offers so much more than the basic video and chat options.
Microsoft Teams integrates seamlessly with a whole host of applications, including the LMS365 App which allows you to provide your learners with quick and easy access to training content directly from the Microsoft Teams interface.
Our Webinar will be held on Wednesday 16th December at 3pm. During this short Webinar we will demonstrate how easy it is to install the LMS365 App, enabling you to:
- Add Training Plans as tabs to any Team or Channel
- Share individual Courses within a conversation thread
- Collaborate throughout the learning process
- Find training by asking the LMS365 Chatbot for help