Larmer Brown is registered in England. We respect your preferences concerning the use of any personal information we are sometimes required to collect about you. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your personal data when you access our website or at any time that you interact with Larmer Brown, in accordance with current data protection legislation.
By using our website, you are agreeing to allow Larmer Brown, as data controller, to collect, store and use your personal information as outlined below. If you do not agree to these provisions, you should immediately terminate your visit to this website and not engage in further activity on this site.
Our site may include links to third-party websites. Any third-party collection and use of your information is governed by the privacy policies of those sites and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of those respective parties.
What information do we collect?
IP Address - We use third party software to collect information about visitors to our website. When you visit our website, we will record your IP address. This address will be matched against public and proprietary IP address databases to provide us with information about your visit. This information may identify the organisation to whom the IP address is registered, but not individuals. In some limited cases i.e. single person companies, it may be possible to identify personal data from publicly available ICANN data.
Personal Information - We may collect any or all the information that you give us when completing any forms on the website, and during other interactions, including your name, address, telephone number and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on specific forms on the website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. When this information relates to, or identifies you, we will treat this as personal information.
We use any personal information collected primarily to process the task for which you have requested, either directly or via the website, for example by registering for one of our events, requesting a resource, or by completing an enquiry form. Data collected is held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. We will make reasonable efforts to delete or destroy personal data when there is no longer a business need to retain it.
Processing Personal Information
Larmer Brown processes personal information on the following basis:
- Consent – when you submit a form on our website and confirm an opt-in to receive our marketing communications. You may withdraw this consent at any time.
- Legitimate Interest – we also process personal data for legitimate business purposes, where you have expressed an interest in our products or services, or have previously purchased a product or service from us we may provide communications which we believe will therefore be of interest to you.
- Contractual – in order to deliver the products or services that you have agreed to purchase from us.
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications being sent to you from Larmer Brown at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in all our marketing emails.
We send targeted email communications that typically include HTML code which allows us to know whether you open, read, or delete the message and links that you may click. When you click on a link in an email you receive from Larmer Brown, we may use this code to track the included links back to our website and monitor your visit.
By using your browser controls, you are always in control of the cookies we store and access on your computer. More information on how to control cookies and limit personal data processing can be found at www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/five-top-tips.
Using your Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send you relevant marketing communications, by email, which we believe will be of interest to you, or where you have specifically agreed to this. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties except when we need to do so in order to complete the transaction. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
Security of your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you and you have the right to be removed from our database to ensure that you do not receive future marketing communications.
At any time, you can update your communication preferences by clicking the link in any emails you receive from us. The link will always be in the footer of the email. You can also stop receiving emails from us using that same link. If you don’t have an email from us to hand and want to update your preferences, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an email for you to change your preferences as you wish. Alternatively, you can write to us at the address below requesting this removal and we will ensure that you are removed from all future marketing communications. More detailed information is available in our Data Protection Policy. Please email email@example.com to request a copy.
Updating or Requesting Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to receive a copy of the personal information stored about you, please send an email with the subject Personal Data Request to email@example.com, or by post to the Data Protection Officer at Larmer Brown Ltd, as per the address details below.