End User IT Training - Supporting Digital Adoption
Larmer Brown has over 30 years’ experience in the creation and deployment of IT Training. We can support you in sourcing the right digital adoption tools and offer modular, flexible and affordable services.
What we can offer:
- Content Development Applications – record training content once and publish for eLearning, Support and Classroom Training. Read our blog for advice on finding the tool that meets your requirements and budget
- Compliance – track and report user activity and achievement or export content to your corporate LMS and track
- Hosting – UK location, high security, single tenancy cloud – fully managed and affordable, or on premise
- Training your resources and providing ongoing support
- Recording your content and then upskilling your team to maintain it
- Developing and maintaining your content under a fixed price contract
We have partnered, represented and delivered on behalf of many software vendors and implementation partners. We can provide excellent references and have a good selection of case studies.
Get in Touch!
If you would like to arrange a one-to one discussion with us about how we can support your end user training and digital adoption strategy, please get in touch and we will organise a mutually convenient time for a call or meeting.
Ensuring you deliver the right learning programme to meet the needs of your users today is crucial to the success of your IT implementations. Our Guide explores the value of training and considers what makes it effective, not only for the success of an implementation project but for the ongoing benefit of the business.