Guide to Staying Productive While Working Remotely
Right now, more employees than ever are working remotely – enabled by a wide range of digital tools and platforms. However, many organisations were not prepared for such fast enablement and are still evaluating requirements and solutions.
Most organisations are still either in the early stages of implementing technologies and processes to support employees working remotely, or have not yet made a big enough commitment to invest in full-blown strategies and enablement.
This guide to Staying Productive While Working Remotely outlines key pitfalls and offers concrete solutions on how to exploit the full potential of digital collaboration tools to help your workforce stay productive, engaged and connected while working away from the office.
The Guide covers the following topics:
- The business impact of remote working
- Organisations need to rethink remote working
- Global facts and figures
- The growing need to build a collaborative learning culture
- Cultivating the right culture takes the right tools
- 6 hacks for more effective meetings with Microsoft Teams
- Two tools, one collaborative learning culture
- Access knowledge and collaborate with Microsoft Teams
Download this free Guide to Remote Working
To download this free Guide to Staying Productive While Remote Working, complete and submit the form below. A PDF version of the Guide will open in a new window once your form has been submitted.