Custom Content Builder enables you to create Microsoft Training content with multiple outputs of process, learning and support for any Microsoft application - providing an efficient and effective way to up-skill your employees on the features of any new or upgraded applications.
Custom Content Builder can assist your organisation realise speed to competency, reduce training costs and broaden user acceptance; avoiding the usual drop in performance when new applications are released.
Microsoft Training Content
In addition to enabling you to create your own Microsoft Training Content, Custom Content Builder offers a comprehensive library of customisable eLearning and Classroom content. Existing content titles include Microsoft Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010, Windows and Vista.
Key Benefits of Custom Content Builder:
Users will require an End User Licence to access the Content using Custom Content Builder´s web-based browser. A Developer Licence is also required in order to edit the Content using Custom Content Builder Editor.
Custom Content Builder can be purchased via several flexible arrangements:
- Outright purchase via Perpetual License, plus optional Maintenance and Support.
- Annual Lease Agreements including Maintenance and Support.
- Managed Service hosted by Larmer Brown for either of the options above.
A Managed Solution
Larmer Brown offers a Managed Solution that provides all the benefits you would expect for an inclusive monthly cost. This service can be adapted to suit your business requirements.
The benefits of our Managed Solution include:
- A hosted learning portal tailored to reflect your corporate branding.
- Personal log-ins and learning content for each user.
- Third Party Content can be imported into the Custom Content Builder Library.
- Customised tracking and reporting of user activity and achievement.
Whether you choose to purchase Custom Content Builder outright and deploy yourselves or utilise our Managed Solution, we offer a selection of services to support your implementation.