Larmer Brown respects your preferences concerning the use of any personal information we are sometimes required to collect about you. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us for one of our events, webinars, courses, online demonstration sites, for when you sign-up for our newsletter.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to the website
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you and you have the right to unsubscribe from any future marketing communications. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £25.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. Alternatively you can write to us at the address below requesting this removal and we will ensure that you are removed from all future communications.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.