UPK Library Content for Microsoft Office, Windows and Vista
Larmer Brown has developed comprehensive UPK Library Content comprising Microsoft Office 2010, 2007, 2003, Windows and Vista training and support materials that is fully customisable in Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK), enabling you to deliver superior training content to reflect your corporate brand, learning and support requirements.
Our UPK Library Content includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access for Office 2003, 2007 and 2010, as well as Windows and Vista.
Our UPK Library Content is shipped as source files that can be imported directly into UPK´s Developer Client. Importing the Content source files enables you to utilise all the features and benefits of UPK including:
- Publishing content to reflect the learning requirements of specific job roles
- Combining content from each of the titles, i.e. creating a course encompassing Windows, Word and Excel
- Content can be output as eLearning, training manuals, quick reference guides and more
- Content is searchable by key word and "jump-in" parts can be selected
- Content can be used in the classroom, on the internet, or an intranet site or portal via UPKÂ´s web-based browser (the Player), or as computer-based training
- Content conforms to AICC and SCORM 2004 and can be deployed using UPK Professional, or any AICC or SCORM compliant Learning Management System (LMS)